The complex nature of government and corporate security risks represents both a challenge and opportunity. These strategic risks exist across the spectrum of political, regulatory, industry, supply chain and geographical locations. Projects require timely advice and development of security processes to deal with such strategic security issues.
C5MS are experts in providing strategic level security planning and advisory services throughout the project life cycle. We provide expert strategic security guidance to executive management involved in planning and mobilisation of large scale projects, procurement, production and training.
Our solutions are consistent with Australian, International and Industry Standards and best practice
- Security Project Management
- Security Model and Policy Development
- Strategic Corporate Security Risk and Network Development
- Security Advisor and Country Emergency Planning
- Strategic Enterprise Security Risk Assessments
- Sovereign Risk Assessments
- International deployment security assistance
- Hostile Environment Briefings and Inductions
- Major Investigations and Compliance
- Security Logistics